New buns

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
I went to buy a doe and two bucks as I've probably said before. I bought them from a guy local to me *He lives like right across the river basically lol* Well we went about two days ago and got them and the hutches. The man said to me on the phone "She's been bred twice, but isn't a good mom." When we arrived at the place the guy comes out we talk for a few then he says "She has three babies last night I'm not sure if they are still alive, she started with 6 but 3 have died." Now what I'm thinking is oh ok so this guy has been housing this buck with this doe and together and she got pregnant and had six babies last night that's why he didn't tell me about them on the phone yesterday... Nope. There were three precious little baby buns piled up in the back they are about 2 1/2 I'm guess plus that's what he said... So here are pics of Momma the three babies and my Netherland Dwarf buck that's in need of a girlfriend lol...
Turtle:
Turtle 3.jpg
Turtle 1.jpg
Muna:
Muna 1.jpg
Muna.jpg <br /><br /> -- Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:31 pm -- <br /><br /> Lilac:
Lilac.jpg
Coffee:
Coffee 1.jpg
Coffee.jpg
Merlin: My little Netherland Buck *His owner said he was if he isn't please correct me.*
Merlin 2.jpg
Sorry I don't have a better pic. Also tomorrow I will try to post a picture of the daddy to the babies and my other rabbits just in general

Attachments

• Lilac 1.jpg
    Lilac 1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 585
Me too! Lilac has one as well but she was so squirmy I could hardly get any pics plus my laptop made it sorta hard to separate pics of Coffee and Lilac but after messing with brightness all was solved. Before I start typing wrong words I should go to sleep... Haha yeahhh...So it went from ten to 11 to a tree fell in the road right *Big tree was laying in power lines as well*, behind our friends studio at our house to, another smaller tree falling in the road*Much smaller and shorter only taking up half not whole road*,Too (to?) 1 am... I'm tired and need to stop I'm trailing off into dumb nonsense haha! XD

Latest posts

Back