New abandon rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey

Reaction score
Last year my neighbor girls grandma got them each an easter no sale rabbit from a feedstore. They didnt want the rabbits, but took them anyway. THeir dad made a nice rabbit tractor for them, but didnt put anything down to keep them from getting out, so over the winter 2 got out and disappeared. The last one got out this spring and had been living in a brush pile at another neighbors. I think something had been honing in on him, because he's been hanging around my house recently. I caught him tonight and put him in my spare cage (and thanked the bunny gods for not letting Ser. Bun Lannister get him before I did). Hopefully an old boarder of mine will take him, if not, I will have to run an ad for him. He used to be friendly, but he's gone a bit wild. He's pretty unhappy to be in a cage, that is for sure NOT what he had in mind LOL. He's over a year old, and is a small breed. He can't weigh more than a few pounds.

I wont have him long enough for him to forgive me. He really can't live here! Someone will want the little guy though! <br /><br /> __________ Tue May 27, 2014 2:18 pm __________ <br /><br /> The gal I was hoping would take him, is going to pick him up this evening :)

What a sleek and healthy little creature he is! Gorgeous rabbit. :D

I'm glad you found him a new owner. I hope he will be happy in his new home! :good-luck:

Latest posts

Back