• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Netherland Dwarf and Mini Rex for Sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
First is Walter, a Broken Siamese Sable Netherland Dwarf...
Walter is a very sweet bunny. He is a little over the weight limit to be shown(he weighs right around 3 pounds) but he is still a very small rabbit. - He is a proven Buck and can add a very nice solidness to your lines. He is Pedigreed with McCready and Country Fields lines(quite a few of registered and GC in there too). Or, if you are just looking for a pet, he would make an awesome pet. He IS litterbox trained already. He was born 5-5-2010. He is used to being around kids, and other animals. He is also used to all house noises and is not a skiddish or jumpy rabbit at all... If you are interested in Walter, please let me know! You won't be disappointed in this little guy! I just have too many bucks or I would keep him.

And Next is Princess Alexia, a Castor Mini Rex...
Princess Alexia is a very friendly rabbit... I do not know if she is show quality or not. The reason why she is up for sale is because we just don't have the room and we got her from someone who was just going to let her go because they decided they didn't want her anymore. She would make absolutely anyone a great pet! And if you have never felt a Rex, you will be amazed at how soft this rabbit is(If I didn't love my Netherlands so much, I could see switching to this breed!! She is also used to all normal house noises, kids running and playing, T.V., dogs barking, and vacuuming. She was born around the middle of May, and is not pedigreed. (she may have been at one time, but I never got it) If you are interested in Princess Alexia, please let me know!

I am asking $35 for the mini rex and $40 for the Netherland, and they will come with some of their current food, and hay.

Thanks!

PrincessAlexia3.jpg

PrincessAlexia.jpg

WalterFace-1.jpg

TiocyWalter.jpg

WalterStretched.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm __________<br /><br />Oh, forgot to mention that these guys are in eastern Washington

Back