Nesting doe!!! I'm so excited!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning Star

Reaction score
So we've been trying to get does to take for a little while now, and when Sisyphus finally lifted for Jack I was SO happy! I palpated her and she's got at least five kits on the way, possibly more! She's also very plump, not overweight and doing great. It's her first litter too (as well as the rabbitry's) so this is AWESOME! Here's some pics of her nest so far... I gave her a box but she doesn't want it, lol.

sissy1.jpg

Sissy being investigative!

sissy2.jpg

Thankyou, guys! :D I'll get more pictures as she progresses, especially of the little popples.

And her face is so cute! She has the most adorable ears too, and a little tiny fur mohawk on her butt. I think you can see it in the first picture!

I know right! I hope she does too. The buck was a REW but she still hasn't had the babies yet... It did suddenly take a HUGE drop in temperature out there, but we insulated the cages as good as possible and I threw in a bunch of nesting material and gave her a nest box. But she still hasn't had them!

I kind of want to check her tummy to see if she's still pregnant and didn't just bury the kits, but at the same time I'm worried that it might hurt her. :(

Congrats on the litter!!! And I must add to all the rest she is so cute wow
Hope all goes well good luck

:popcorn:

Back