Need help naming

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrymomma1991

Reaction score
I ended up getting a cali buck at the fair a few days ago but I just can't seem to figure out a good name for him. His so sweet and calm.

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 250
  • bunny1.jpg
    bunny1.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 250
My son helped me name my extra trio and they are now Clark, Lana, and Lois. He was in a Superman phase. Right now he'd probably suggest Bruce because he's in a Batman mood.

I prefer Captain America, so how about Steve? Or Thor. :)

My other rabbits are named after Criminal Minds characters. Do you have a favorite show or character?

I have a load of buck names...but not in need of any bucks. Here goes: freight train, hot rod, yahtzee, dragonfly, shiitake, moonshine (could go for a doe too but probably not kid appropriate). My current bucks are pistol pete, obilesk, and wasabi.

If you your son is into batman then name him joker or one of the nemesis of his. Or for the superman theme what about lex luther?

__________ Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:31 am __________

I think I may have had too much coffee this morning. :coffee-screen:

I think he looks like a Dexter, but don't take my word for it. I can't decide on a name for my new doe either! I usually stick with botanic names for the rabbits who don't already come with them, but this girl has little elf curls coming off her feet! What kind of plant is like that?! :)

Demamma":2sb2bq8d said:
Bruce would be a good name for a Californian buck.

I just saw that my next comment looks like I am responding to yours, but it was actually in response to my own above it. I think I was typing as you were posting. I do like Bruce, too, lol.

Harold

I generally do plant names with mine, I think Hawthorne, Willow, Nettle and Buckberry are all fun names for bucks.

Back