need a favor

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owlsfriend

Reaction score
could a few of you go to my web-site http://www.bunny-bran.com and check out the blog page. Comment on a random entry. I need some traffic to test my analytics....of course you could bounce over and check out the web page and maybe buy some Bunny Branola.

It would really be helpful. Thanks Kim

Owlsfriend, I didn't realize until just now, I have met you. My wife bought some of your bunny branola while at the Covered Bridge RBA show in Rockville a couple months ago.

Then you could add a testimonial to the site! I really am trying to make this business venture in "something rabbit related" work out....Isn't that the dream? To make enough money raising rabbits to raise more rabbits....ah! That's the one!

Best of luck with the Bunny snacks :) Seems like you would make the most sales arts how's where people are eager to pamper their rabbits and get them a special treat. It would be great if you could get a contract with one of the 'big name' pet stores to carry them alongside all of those nasty sugary treats they offer now. It would mean a huge production call for you though.

The only suggestion I have for your blog, which seems pretty nice, is that it would be good if you switched to a non-script font for the article bodies. That makes it difficult to read. I found it to be annoying in just one article and I'm an avid reader. It's best to use a font that is designed for ease of reading. Just a suggestion :)

I agree on Susie570's suggestion. I was trying to read the blog post (which was interesting btw) but I found myself getting a headache trying to read the script.

I just wanted to add...Please don't get discouraged if you don't get alot of business right away. It can take a long time for word to get around even for great new products especially when you're doing things yourself and don't have a large marketing budget. Just keep plugging away.

Best wishes!

Thanks, folks, I just needed to check the analytic function. Double thanks for the feed back on the font...will have my IT person (me) get right on that! Kim

I commented. :) I did a pretty good bit of bouncing around first. I kept realizing I had more and more scripts to allow (I disable a lot of stuff in Pale Moon, the browser I normally use). :lol:

I have to admit, I don't like logging into stuff with Facebook. But I did it for you. :)

I agree about the font. At first, it looked like you'd already changed it to Ariel or something. Then I looked at it in Comodo Icedragon. I would definitely change it. It's a neat font, but only for small things.

Some of your posts (maybe just your older ones?) have words wrapping to the next line:
Dave keeps predicting a bazillion orders that I am not prepared to fill. I would love prob
lems like that! Dehydrating the product is the only time consuming part so far. Orderi
ng supplies and bagging product are a snap, and the website is pretty much in order.
http://www.bunny-bran.com/bunny-blog/mo ... -to-report

Font changed, I think...word wrap issue is beyond my abilities and I've worked on it for a long time several times...

Latest posts

Back