My Website is Up!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoxerMom

Reaction score
I'd like to announce my new website! It's not quite done yet, I need to go get some pictures of Pyramid Peak, but for now it's at least functional.

Please take a look around and tell me what you like and don't like. And if you want me to add your rabbitry to my Links page, write on the Guestbook and provide me with your location and the URL to your site.

http://www.pyramidpeakrabbitry.webs.com

I love it! Your rabbits are quite good looking! The website is not to cluttered, easy to navigate and I love the information you have on the front page and how you carry it through out the site. And of course I must love you for having boxers! :lol: We have 2 boxer puppies, I live with my family and they decided they must have one so got the largest female of the litter and I happened to be along to see them and the breeder was going to give the runt female to a homeless man since she didn't think she would sell so I bought her with my saved up rabbitry money (to build a rabbitry/buy pedigreed stock) Best thing I've done in forever! She is a snorer though...

Attachments

• croppedLayla.jpg
    croppedLayla.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 421
Very pretty girl you have there! Yes Boxers are snorers haha! The sad thing is, my Boxers snoring helps put me to sleep, but DH's snoring will keep me up all night!

Latest posts

Back