My two little girls

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, she is the one on the left is an american fuzzy lop. One on the right is a polish rabbit.

Still needing my Harlequin rabbit. Anyone knows where I can get one?

If I could ladysown, I would be on the next plane getting two from you. I can't find anyone around here. I have been on this stinking computer for 2 days. I have even tried petfinders all in other states far from me if any. Sad when you want something so bad and can't get it. :(

I've heard of the rabbit railroad to get buns a long distance but I'm not sure how it works, except they get passed on one lap at a time. Probably someone on the board has the particulars.

Hoodat, you are right ... there is the RabbitRailroad and RabbitRelay ... both are used to transport bunnies around the country ... many times, pickup and drop off take place at rabbit shows, or other livestock shows ;)

When I had my bun transported in, I drove 2 hours to meet the transporter, picked up my girl and they got back on the road and I headed home ... very convenient!

I also believe both transport facilitators have facebook pages, and I know RabbitRelay has a yahoo goup that you can join. You just post your need, pick up and drop off and try to schedule each leg of the journey.

WOW, thanks guys about the bunny transportation. Will have to look into that. The ones that I am interested in are in Canada (ladysown). Thanks Geri--They are good girls.

Back