My two ladies :) *DUW*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunhallarabbitry

Reaction score
Ever since I can remember I've always had a passion for reptiles. For now my collection is quite small, just 3 snakes, but its sure to grow when time allows :)

Anyways, the first few pictures are of Lexus. She is around 8ft and is pastel het. albino Colombian Red Tail boa. It's so hard to get a picture of her completely stretched out! Lexus is an absolute doll, and the first large boa I've owned. Though she can be a handful at times, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Next up is Prada who is a dainty Ball Python. I affectionately refer to her as "The Slug" since, like most ball pythons, she is such a calm, slow little girl. Definitely a the perfect snake to introduce to people who aren't too fond of snakes. She really dark in the pictures since she is getting ready to shed.

100_2988.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2995.jpg

100_3000.jpg

100_3002.jpg

100_3003.jpg

oh. *shiver* I expected pics of rabbits. Snakes kind of creep me out.

MaggieJ":3mamjmiy said:
Gorgeous snakes!

I like snakes, though I have no desire for one as a pet. But I really enjoy seeing the wild snakes here, especially the colourful milksnakes.

Thank you! It must be awesome to see such brightly colored snakes in the wild. We most find garter snakes, rubber boas, etc.

MaggieJ":3e9ml9cb said:
Gorgeous snakes!

I like snakes, though I have no desire for one as a pet. But I really enjoy seeing the wild snakes here, especially the colourful milksnakes.

Now i know that the heat is getting to me.... i read the last word... several times... as Milkshakes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snakes are soooo not my thing! But I can't deny the sexy sleek look of them, and knowing they power they have, it's amazing!

Random Rabbit":kpn43qzy said:
MaggieJ":kpn43qzy said:
Gorgeous snakes!

Now i know that the heat is getting to me.... i read the last word... several times... as Milkshakes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Understandable mistake. Only one letter different and not much difference visually between n and h.

Here's the Eastern Milksnake:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_Snake

Interesting.my son wants a reptile.im not sure if its going too be a snake or a lizard.

awwwwww their cute :) I love snakes
I used to have a ball python and a cornsnake but they unfortunatly passed away (on the same day) when my mother tried to feed them while i was away :(

This is an old post but omg I WANT! ...I love snakes. My boyfriend hates them but has promised to get me one..but he said I have to start with a small one like a corn snake first. lol And my first reptile he got me is a turtle..it doesnt compair even though i love my lil turle.

Beautiful snakes! I completely missed this too until I got into the Other Animals section...wow! I worked at an exotic pet store for a long time and gosh I LOVED the snakes. I'm very partial to the fat little sand boas myself :)

Latest posts

Back