My Second Generation

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKirst

Reaction score
YAY :p

I'm getting somewhere on my pedigrees !! :D

Color guesses ?

Mom

%5BUNSET%5D

Dad

IMG_20130328_121623-1

Babies

48019_510553555668702_1611526480_n.jpg

No clue as to color but congratulations on your 2nd generation!

How many are there? I think I count 7. Looks like a great litter!

I'm breeding for Red - but I don't remember the mom looking like this when she was born. When mom was born my first guess was Red. With these I dunno.

Thanks Amy !! :p

No idea on the colors. What type of rabbits are they? The dad is beautiful. I have a rabbit the is about 8 lbs that I don't know the breed but the head shape looks like yours does.

I hope I get at least one showable color. :x

CKCS - they are Mini Rex.

The baby 2nd from the right is so very tiny. I searched all the peanut threads and it doesn't look like a peanut at all. All it's body parts are there, the eyes are closed and nothing deformed. Just very small compared to all the rest. :|

I think they are all fawn/orange/red

Mom looks like she has two copies of the wideband gene but dad doesn't. She also looks like she has a lot of Rufus factors while the buck has less.

If the buck or doe both carry a self then you could get some torts.

I hope they get furry soon

The suspense is too much for me. I've stopped looking in my boxes till 7 days old, can't take not knowing with some of the colors.

Thanks for the replies. I know what you mean skysthelimit about the suspense. :p

Soo exciting though.

Here is an update in pictures - :p

13+-+2

13+-+1

I see at least one Red - YAY !!! Now I just hope it's a clean Red with better shoulders than the mom and a boy !! ;)

Latest posts

Back