MY RED BEAUTY!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyKarli

Reaction score
I named her Blaze LOL!

Attachments

• 100_1483.jpg
    100_1483.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 553
  • 100_1484.jpg
    100_1484.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 553
  • 100_1485.jpg
    100_1485.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 553
Red is arguably the most striking, attention-getting color on a rabbit, isn't it? That is some incredible color on that rabbit. It's just rare to see a red with that clean of a color.

If/when I finally get a few litters of red satins, I will be able to make some pretty serious sales around where I live and show. It's a difficult variety to raise and develop, but they get positive attention everywhere I go.

She is 3 months old. Going to be huge like her sire!!!<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 am __________<br /><br />I thought my runt Keegan was getting big till I picked this one up LOL! Nope..Kee is still small :)

SatinsRule":33mque7b said:
Red is arguably the most striking, attention-getting color on a rabbit, isn't it? That is some incredible color on that rabbit. It's just rare to see a red with that clean of a color.

If/when I finally get a few litters of red satins, I will be able to make some pretty serious sales around where I live and show. It's a difficult variety to raise and develop, but they get positive attention everywhere I go.

How true. I'd give a portion of my pinky finger for a red Rex.

Very pretty~

Latest posts

Back