My rabbit addiction is gonna get me in trouble...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RJSchaefer":3ld85ilr said:
Sinnfox":3ld85ilr said:
Beekeeper10":3ld85ilr said:
TMTex, that sounds like a good plan to me. ;)
:yeahthat: Granted with that much land I'd probably have goats and chickens and fish and *keeps listing other various animals* ...and my silly husband would so let me...only reason he ever says no to a rabbit is I will be low on cage space at the time :p I think he uses me as a scapegoat since he loves playing with the little hoppers :p
We have 4.5 acres and I can justify just about anything short of a cow.

I can't imagine the menagerie I'd have on 25 acres. :p Cows! Goats! Sheep! More pigs! More chickens! More ducks! More rabbits!

ALPACA!!

Which reminds me, a guy up the road is selling Muscovy hatchlings at $2 a pop... :cool:

Grab them! I love my Muscies! I got one duck raising 11 ducklings, and the other is setting a nest (her first nest failed because she built it out in the wooded area. This time she was smart and built it in the protected animal zone). I plan to keep all ducks and butcher/sell all drakes (with a limit of 12 ducks total).

Oh, I'd so have a huge menagerie if I had several acres! God knew what He was doing when He limited my homestead to .6 acre.

Did I mention that I love my muscies!?!

Latest posts

Back