My poor guy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
My 1 1/2 year old kitty developed a large tumor inside his mouth under his tongue. :( it was removed today, I really hope it's not cancer, they are sending it to the lab to test for it. Has anyone else seen this? I love this little guy, I bottle raised him because I found him abandoned in a box in a parking lot. He is such a special cat to me.
7891825840_b386431336_z.jpg

Ohhh poor kitty-kitty!

I know how sweet and special hand-raised kittens are. I hope your boy will be okay. :clover:

So sorry to hear about your kitty. Hoping it's nothing but an odd growth that popped up. And all will be fine.

Karen

Our one cat had a mass in his mouth, when he was around a year old. We had it removed, and he's now just turned 13. I'm sure things will go exactly the same for your lovely kitty :) He's young, and he'll bounce right back :).

I know that my vet said that it happens far more frequently than one would imagine in young cats, because they bite and play with everything. A lot of the time it's actually trauma from chomping on something hard. Will definitely keep my fingers crossed that that's all it is.

Poor kitty! I'm glad they were able to remove it and hope it doesn't prove to be cancerous. :clover: :clover: :clover: He's young and otherwise healthy, so hoping he makes a full recovery.

He's doing ok. It seems like his mouth is still very sore. He's still drooling. I still haven't gother the test results back. :(

LindseysWoolies":19mnoqvr said:
He's doing ok. It seems like his mouth is still very sore. He's still drooling. I still haven't gother the test results back. :(

Fingers crossed regarding the test results. I think that's the worse part. The waiting and the worry.

Karen

Latest posts

Back