My Photography

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLittleBunny10

Reaction score
Here are some pictures that I took in our backyard,
I will update with some soon!

Attachments

• zfatmossbookmark.JPG
    zfatmossbookmark.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 494
  • zmossbookmark.JPG
    zmossbookmark.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 494
  • zpinkfower.JPG
    zpinkfower.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 494
  • zpurplenwhiteflower.JPG
    zpurplenwhiteflower.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 494
thanks, I have some better ones (that I can't find) so these are a little worse but.. I used a cellphone for these also...

"Not so good"??? :shock:

Don't belittle yourself, EllaLittleBunny. Those are beautiful!

I love photography, and especially taking pics of teensy-weensy things so you can admire their beauty in a larger image. Rocks, moss, tree bark, the patterns in the sand at the beach, insects... the list goes on forever. :)

Keep up the good work, and look for inspiration everywhere. :)

MamaSheepdog":2q267j4l said:
especially taking pics of teensy-weensy things so you can admire their beauty in a larger image.
I like doing that, too! :p I had taken a lot of pics of very tiny flowers several years ago... I wonder where those pictures are...

Peanut flowers look like little yellow orchids.

hehe, well... I can say they are, pleasant, fine, acceptable, ace, admirable, agreeable, bad, boss, bully, capital, choice, commendable, congenial, crack, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly, gratifying, great, honorable, marvelous, neat, nice, pleasing, positive, precious, prime, rad, recherché, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, select, shipshape, sound, spanking, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, super-eminent, super-excellent, superb, superior, tip-top, up to snuff, valuable, welcome, wonderful, worthy

that better?

Miss M":r08vuhif said:
I like doing that, too! :p

Ah, see, we are "Sistahs" too! :D

TheLittleBunny10":r08vuhif said:
hehe, well... I can say they are, pleasant, fine, acceptable, ace, admirable, agreeable, bad, boss, bully, capital, choice, commendable, congenial, crack, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly, gratifying, great, honorable, marvelous, neat, nice, pleasing, positive, precious, prime, rad, recherché, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, select, shipshape, sound, spanking, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, super-eminent, super-excellent, superb, superior, tip-top, up to snuff, valuable, welcome, wonderful, worthy

that better?

Why, yes!

Much better, favorable, accurate, applicable, exact, concrete, genuine, and proper.

By the way, I had to look up recherché... so thank you for adding a new word to my vocabulary. :D

TheLittleBunny10":25zmlmvj said:

that better?
:p

"My Gnarly Photography"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MamaSheepdog":25zmlmvj said:
By the way, I had to look up recherché... so thank you for adding a new word to my vocabulary. :D
Hmmmm... yes, I was familiar with the verb rechercher "to research"... I was not familiar with this adjective form "choice, rare, exotic, exquisite, etc." Neato! :)

I will have to get some of the bunnies too!

__________ Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 pm __________

well, none of the bunnies, but more from my brand new, used, 10 year old camera!

Attachments

• DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    575.4 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    558.7 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    562.7 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    521.4 KB · Views: 367
MamaSheepdog":26ahj5qz said:
Nice pics, LB!

What kind of camera did you get?

uh...
I cannot find it on the SONY website, but I did find it on ebay!
http://compare.ebay.com/like/1710448887 ... s&var=sbar
I don't know when exactly when it was made, but there where pictures of me when I was little, so it is quite old :)

__________ Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 am __________

I want to enter one in the fair, but the bad thing, I won't be able to pick it up! (sadly, we are missing the fair :weep: )
last time I got 2 second places, and the pictures of animals where TERRIBLE!!!

I love the moss shots in your first post. You have an eye for framing your subjects, and considering your cameras, I think you're doing great! Not that a better camera makes one a better photographer, but I know myself that phones and small compacts can make you work harder to get the kind of shot you want. Keep it up. :)

Thanks! :p
I love taking pictures of moss, but only during the rainy season.
I used a phone for the ones in the first post, then edited them.
here is one without editing :)
DSC00004.JPG

oh, and Charlie
DSC00081.JPG

LB you have a very good eye when it comes to taking pics! Are you planning to be a photographer?
Charlie is adorable. :)

Maybe, but more as a side job :)
I want to be a animal trainer, or a vet, or something related to animals.
My grandma was a photographer, as a side job. And my nanny (when I was little) is a photographer/massage therapist now :p

can you tell he is sun-bleached?

Latest posts

Back