My own little escape artist ...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
Niobe has settled down very nicely now that he is a)neutered and b0 has a harem to call his own

but the role of escape artist can't go unfilled for long around here- the talented little Teagen (spayed JW) spent many days roaming the basement til I got fed up and seperated her and the Mrs (together) into Fort Knox .. (I have great hopes that they'll be adopted together someday soon) and then Beatrix decided her babies were annoying so she spent too much time roaming the basement .. until she ended up lying with and grooming Puff Daddy ... Puff has not been bred before as far as I know - I guess in around 30 days we'll find out how potent the sexy caramel dude is ...

anybody in Ontario need angoras - just in case ;)

HA...
He's a lovely rabbit actually - he is gentle and curious and all the things you like to see in a rabbit - Beatrix is a darling too
but I have too many rabbits as it is ... :)

not true for me
not true for angoras

I have limited time for the rabbits and want to take good care of the ones I have (I'd love to take excellent care of them but I know my limits!)

Back