My new wedsite!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl9768

Reaction score
So my old website got hack. I made it completely from scratch in notepad, took me like 3 months. Some one hacked it and runed all the code. You couldn't even opean the page without getting a virus.... So I just finished up my new one. I cheated and use weebley this time. It is still undergoing some fixes but tell me what you think!

http://rainbowskiesrabbitry.weebly.com/

well...it takes what seems like forever to load in Chrome, but once loaded your site looks good.

that said I did notice you have some typos, so you'll want to go over it again. :)

It loads quickly in Firefox. :) I've looked at about half of it, and it looks nice! :)

Yes, you do have some typos.

I wrote two websites in Notepad. It would be awful to have something you worked so hard at hacked like that! :(

Miss M":39o3yhec said:
It loads quickly in Firefox. :) I've looked at about half of it, and it looks nice! :)

Yes, you do have some typos.

I wrote two websites in Notepad. It would be awful to have something you worked so hard at hacked like that! :(

Yeah I figured there would be a few typos (I am very dyslexic) .I'm going to have my mom read over it when she gets the chance. (pathetic right? In college and mom is still spell checking me). :shock:

Oh well... And yeah... I about sent my computer out the window when that happiened.... Oh well...<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am __________<br /><br />
ladysown":39o3yhec said:
well...it takes what seems like forever to load in Chrome, but once loaded your site looks good.
I'll check picture sizes... That's what slowed my last page down.

No, that's not pathetic! You did very well considering you have dyslexia! My oldest son has it moderately and I know what a struggle any sort of spelling is for him. Good for you for working so hard on a site. :)

Ah, I understand that... my son is dyslexic, and he's really having to work at the spelling... at least he doesn't write backwards much anymore, and he transposes things a lot less often. So now it's just the spelling, really. :)

I have a 4.0 college gpa but I have to use dragon speak. Pretty neat program! You may want to look into it for your kids! You talk and it write for you. It is very accurate to. I used it in my bio and med term classes and it had no trouble transcripting very large words.

Thanks for the idea! My son would love that. He hates writing because it takes him so long and then so much of it isn't spelled right. Very discouraging for him.

cowgirl9768":2xmrj38i said:
I have a 4.0 college gpa but I have to use dragon speak. Pretty neat program! You may want to look into it for your kids! You talk and it write for you. It is very accurate to. I used it in my bio and med term classes and it had no trouble transcripting very large words.
Dragon Naturally Speaking? It was recommended for my daughter, who has Asperger's. It was very, very hard for her to get anything written or typed... she knew it, just couldn't get it through her fingers.

It didn't work so well for her. But she isn't known for enunciation, either. :roll: I tried it to show her she just needed to speak clearly, and it didn't do any better. But it's a very old version at this point... some 10 years old... I'm sure they've vastly improved it.

Miss M":166gchlv said:
It didn't work so well for her. But she isn't known for enunciation, either. :roll: I tried it to show her she just needed to speak clearly, and it didn't do any better. But it's a very old version at this point... some 10 years old... I'm sure they've vastly improved it.
In my version you train it. It has stories you read and it loads any odd speech patterns. Like I have an accent and can't pronounce R sounds so it recognized that and comstumised so that it would still work. But we have 2012 so it's pretty new.<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 pm __________<br /><br />
MamaMandy":166gchlv said:
Thanks for the idea! My son would love that. He hates writing because it takes him so long and then so much of it isn't spelled right. Very discouraging for him.
I did to! Now I kinda like it cause I have all this stuff in my head but I never took the time to write it cause it took forever and sounded dumb. Now I'm write 25 page research articles.

Latest posts

Back