My new website

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piper

Reaction score
I am starting a 'news' type website and welcome comments / critics.
http://prismnews.weebly.com/blog.html
I figured because of the type of content, that this board would be a good place to announce it.
My main focus, is to use this website as a way to practice my grammar, on subjects that I am interested in.

I think that you have posted too many links at once without a personal introduction of the topics involved. Maybe you could focus on one or two a week. Most people see a long list of links and get overwhelmed, so breaking the "news" into smaller bits will probably be more "user friendly".

MamaSheepdog":2z7i2r4e said:
I think that you have posted too many links at once without a personal introduction of the topics involved. Maybe you could focus on one or two a week. Most people see a long list of links and get overwhelmed, so breaking the "news" into smaller bits will probably be more "user friendly".

Happened to me.. i'm sorry.. english is not my first language so a big text like that scares me a little.
Might try again tomorrow :oops:

I was actually surprised on the subject, i think you're doing good on researching and spreading your knowledge. ;)

That my opening (essay) paragraph is too broad?<br /><br />__________Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm __________<br /><br />MSD - as far as the reference links, should I put them on their own page?
Disney - "big text" - do you mean a long page?
"i think you're doing good on researching and spreading your knowledge." Thank You!

Piper":19tcmeit said:
That my opening (essay) paragraph is too broad?

No not that, it's midnight here and my brain is already sleeping :roll:
Reading through the long page with links is gonna take me a little while and i can't bring that up now in the middle of the night :oops:
Decided to come back tomorrow.

Disney and Devon's Mom Lauren - Thank You!
I will expand the preview, in the next post - to how an organic farm can not exist with an Rescue's idea of medicated heroic effects to keep every animal alive. That to treat animals like that would defeat the organic produce that localvores are looking for. The preview is just below the photo - this title
"A preview of my next post:
How the Localvore movement and animal Rescues are butting heads."

I like the idea allot. Keep at it and eventually it will be perfect. The subjects of your page are definitely of interest to me so I will be visiting it often.

tm_bunnyloft - Thank You! I hope it stays that way. It was frustrating to set up. 1st I tried starting a blog here on RT and had a problem, I could not resolve. Then I tried setting up a blog on Blogger, had multiple problems. Weebly has been working, so far. I am hoping that I will not have to move again, though if I can get my blog here on RT to work, I might consider it.
Thank You, again!

Latest posts

Back