My new pup :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quintex

Reaction score
Thought I'd share my new-to-me pup that's been keeping me busy. I also have 3 other dogs but they're older and settled.
Also in the process of remodeling and moving soon so I don't get on the forum much except on my phone. Having withdrawals for sure ;).

Echo, 8mo Belgian Malinois. She has a wonky ear because it was torn about 2.5" through before.

echo01.jpg

echo02.jpg

echo03.jpg

Thanks!

Definitely going to be doing some kind of sport or PP with her. I haven't had a puppy in sooo long but my GSPs are about the same needs-wise.
Also found a place that does herding evaluations and maybe if she has what it takes I'll have an excuse to get the goats or sheep I've been wanting ;).

OMG its a maligator

you are a far braver soul then i will ever be hehe good luck with him

Ashley

Aescleah":3gxar284 said:
OMG its a maligator

you are a far braver soul then i will ever be hehe good luck with him

Ashley

Hehe, she is actually a REALLY easy dog for a Mal..definitely not typical. I'd go so far as to say anyone could live with her. She is very much a diet Malinois. Easier than my last GSP was as a pup.

Here are some more recent photos of her :)

echo07.jpg

echo06.jpg

echo05.jpg

echo03.jpg

echo02.jpg

echo01.jpg

Wow cool looking dog i really like it:)

__________ Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:33 pm __________

Wow cool looking dog i really like it:)<br /><br />__________ Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:33 pm __________<br /><br />Wow cool looking dog i really like it:)

Back