My new kitten is in 2 different ads online!!!! Make that 3~

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
So, I adopted an adorable little Siamese kitten on the 11th of this month. Before we picked him up his foster mom took a very cute picture of him and submitted it to somewhere online. He has now popped up in a post for Stanley Steamer San Diego and an ehow article about pet safe and feeding holiday leftovers!!!!! :p :cheer2:

That's super, Amanda . . . but where is the picture ???

Glad you have a new kitten . . . We recently adopted a sweet black cat, teenaged kitten really, and she is bringing us so much joy. Hope your little one does the same. :benice:

Come on Amanda, give it up. :camera3:

thread_is_worthless.jpg

Well! I never! :evil:

Amanda, surely you have been here long enough to know the rule:

Pics or it didn't happen

:hmm: In this case, I believe links to the ads would be an acceptable alternative. Provided, of course, that we also see the little guy lounging about somewhere in his new home.

MaggieJ, Miss M... do you agree that this would be agreeable to all parties involved?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Homer! :clap2:

Now, if Amanda will only come through with a pic of him in situ, all will be forgiven. :yes:

Ooooooooooooooooooooo, he's such a cutie!!! :p

Thank you, Homer!! :hooray:

MamaSheepdog":2u6r3wo5 said:
Now, if Amanda will only come through with a pic of him in situ, all will be forgiven. :yes:
Yep, works for me! :p

Thank you for posting his picture for me Homer. He is such a bundle of energy so it is hard to get a picture of him still at home.

__________ Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:20 pm __________

MaggieJ":1412myef said:
That's super, Amanda . . . but where is the picture ???

Glad you have a new kitten . . . We recently adopted a sweet black cat, teenaged kitten really, and she is bringing us so much joy. Hope your little one does the same. :benice:
We lost our Siamese in early October due to old age and just happened to post online that I was looking for another under 3 years old. Someone came along within 10 min and told me about the rescue that he was at. Poor baby had been living on someones porch in a tiny little space with his litter mates and mother. Quiet the feral baby when they caught him I was told.

__________ Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:22 pm __________

MamaSheepdog":1412myef said:
Well! I never! :evil:

Amanda, surely you have been here long enough to know the rule:

Pics or it didn't happen

:hmm: In this case, I believe links to the ads would be an acceptable alternative. Provided, of course, that we also see the little guy lounging about somewhere in his new home.

MaggieJ, Miss M... do you agree that this would be agreeable to all parties involved?
Lol, sorry MDS. As Homer has post his picture for me, you will have to agree he is quiet the cutie. Once I get him to set still long enough the pictures from home will start to be posted. :D <br /><br /> __________ Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 pm __________ <br /><br /> Just got word from his foster mom that he is appearing in another ad! This time for a mountain resort in Ukraine!!!! How crazy is that?

Thanks Amanda. I did a Google Image Search and the little guy has gone Global! He now shows up in the US, Ukraine, Portugal, Italy, Germany etc. Most instances appear on a site called Dreamstime.com. It's a site you can post a picture on and charge people a small fee to download a copy without a water mark on it.

:!: Hope you have saved a copy on your computer from the FB link you posted.

Lol, he is my profile picture and my cover picture right now on FB. Now I will have to look around online to see where else he has popped up.

When I did the google image search yesterday I got 2 & 1/2 pages of hits. You're going to HAVE to call him "Hollywood". At least you have a good story behind it. :yes: :laugh2:

Latest posts

Back