My New French Lop baby

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
Flo, her name for now is about 8 weeks old

Attachments

• Flo1.jpg
    Flo1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Flo2.jpg
    Flo2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 229
She is adorable! :p

Is that a little bit of hair loss on her shoulders? It looks like she may have fur mites.

If you have any food grade Diatomaceous Earth, applying a little to the area once or twice this week should kill them. I have heard Listerine mouthwash is also effective- most likely because of the alcohol content.

MamaSheepdog":9y2xoy7v said:
She is adorable! :p

Is that a little bit of hair loss on her shoulders? It looks like she may have fur mites.

If you have any food grade Diatomaceous Earth, applying a little to the area once or twice this week should kill them. I have heard Listerine mouthwash is also effective- most likely because of the alcohol content.

MSD no its not mites or fur loss LOL I just blew on her hair to see the undercoat color

Looks like an Opal. What's her underbelly color? I think I see a light underbelly in the second picture. Sometimes my Mini Lops have thinning of the hair behind their necks as they begin to loose the baby fluff. :) I freaked out the first time it happened but after the following coat came in, all goes back to normal :D

Cindi Davis":3h2zum61 said:
MSD no its not mites or fur loss LOL I just blew on her hair to see the undercoat color

Oh! Well, that's good. :)

I thought I'd ask- just in case, y'know.

Latest posts

Back