My new English Lop baby! *Pics*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickles

Reaction score
Here is my new little darling, Saffron ("Saffi")... 8 week old black tort ELop doe. I just love her to bits! She is such a little snuggle-bug and about as cute as they come! Many thanks to Lauren at Hendricks Hearth for breeding such a sweetie. :D

SaffiBaby2.jpg

SaffiBaby1.jpg

SaffiBaby4-1.jpg

SaffiBaby5.jpg

Yeah, she is Pie's future "lady"... LOL! We have a while to wait till then though. I dont even want him to know she is here for a couple months yet so it will be a dance to keep him in the dark about her. Once he knows there is a girl around he will just go nuts... Pie is very ready to be somebunny's lovin' fella (he even has a pink teddybear that he spends lots of "special" time with- LOL!) :D

Awww, she looks like she is already making herself quite at home! I am so glad you love her so much and I know she will have a truly EXCELLENT home. I can't wait to see what her kits look like with Pie later on.

It was great to see you again yesterday- please give the duo some lovin' from me. :)

Thanks!

Lauren

AWWWWWWWW!!!! Adorable! Those ears are just to cute!!!

Super cute! Love the first pic! I got my first e lops in November, and the first litter was born today. Hope they turn out as cute as yours!

Thanks so much! :) Must say Im really happy with her. She is already very bonded to me and I just love her super-friendly nature. :)

Latest posts

Back