My new cages from Bryants

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
Here are pics of my new cages from Bryants.

IMG-20110608-00088.jpg

I got two 3-hole banks, they are NOT attached at the backs, I just have them sitting back to back.

IMG-20110608-00090.jpg

They have nice, big doors and all the sharp edges are bent over so no scratches! Very pleased with these cages.

It's not a major company, it's an animal supply place here in Texas....

Bryant's Small Animal Equipment in Channelview, Texas.
15605 Woodforest Blvd Channelview, TX 77530
(281) 452-5794

Those look really nice! May I ask what type of wire was used? Looks like Bryant's is closer to me than my cage guy, too.

My cage guy is really nice, fast, and will make literally anything but he uses cheaper wire. I'm considering buying rolls of nicer wire and having him make me cages using the stuff I get next time I need cages.

They use 14g double dipped GAW wire, really good quality. 1 x 2 babysaver on the sides and 1/2 x 1 for the floor. It cost me $97 for a 3hole bank of 24 x 30 cages, which is cheaper than I could buy the wire and have it shipped for. They are super fast, too. I would highly recommend them.

quintex":72zh9eej said:
Those look really nice! May I ask what type of wire was used? Looks like Bryant's is closer to me than my cage guy, too.

My cage guy is really nice, fast, and will make literally anything but he uses cheaper wire. I'm considering buying rolls of nicer wire and having him make me cages using the stuff I get next time I need cages.

MaggieJ":2a6eve81 said:
Quality materials, good workmanship, fair price and fast delivery... What more could you ask for? :goodjob:

Absolutely, and they will also cut all the holes you need for feeders and such, if you ask, for free. Really nice folks, family business. They had my cages all ready in 1 week. My order from Klubertanz took 2 weeks just to be shipped. I like Klubertanz alot, but this is cheaper and more convenient for me here in Texas.

These are awesome! Congrats! You are so lucky to have someone that close, that can make cages that quality for you! I really like customized things, they can be made exactly they way you want them, rather than settling for something you see in a catalog, even though it may not be everything you were looking for. The fact that it's cheaper is an extra bonus!

Latest posts

Back