My little drama queen!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzy9

Reaction score
Was taking some pics for a photo challenge yesterday, about eyes, and caught this one. My little diva, Patches, never disappoints! :lol: She's such a little drama queen! :benice:

Patches_GLB9241.jpg

That is a great photo! I am tempted to take some pics of my chickens and rabbits and enter them in the state fair. They are just beautiful--to me anyway!

Thanks everybody! :D Patches is definitely a very unique kitty! If you notice in the pic, the right side of her seems different color wise, it's from her allergies. While we were trying to figure out what those allergies were, she lost all her reddish colored fur on that side, and it hasn't grown back in yet. It's slowly, very slowly, coming back in. Poor kitty! She's still beautiful though! :D

Frosted Rabbits":3qxrmo4w said:
Lucky you! Didn't have to hold her by the neck!! ;)

LOL! :lol:

Everyone laughs at me when I take photos - I just click away and figure if I take enough, well, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. :lol: God bless digital cameras.

Old digitals weren't so great for that though. I took a photography class as a teenager and used our first digital. Aside from the fact it was a giant brick I had to stop several times a day to put in new AA batteries. I went through far more in batteries than I would have in film but luckily my mom was paying for it and orders batteries in bulk for her office. We should all bow down to the people who brought us Li-ion batteries.

I agree about the new generation batteries! I just purchased a mini lithium portable battery pack that will allow me to bring a studio strobe on location for lighting. Cannot wait to try it! I waited to purchase because what they were making before was way to scary for my taste! This thing is small enough to clip on a light stand, yet powerful enough to run up to 4 strobes! :pinkbunny:

Back