My Happy Place

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TF3

Reaction score
I'm in it... rabbit-wise.
While I'd love to have a nest or two full, for the cute factor, I am really so satisfied at the moment with the rabbitry.

I processed the last of the campers. And my freezer is full of meat.
So now we are down to 14 residents. From over 50 a couple of weeks ago.
Whew! Talk about a lot less WORK!

The does I have left together (3 pairs) are still getting along (*fingers crossed*).
My growout girls are doing very nicely and we have worked up our breeding schedule for the new year.
I'm getting fairly steady inquiries for live stock (which is my spring goal).
And I have the extra time to work on learning to pose my rex and think about showing next year.

I have my gorgeous rex buck, Oberon, in the 'magic cage' ~ the first one I come to at eye level which makes pussycats out of most of the bunnies who live there for any length of time.
I'm not sure he likes it...he had a smaller cage but could bask in the sun... but then it was the most exposed for cold winter weather.

I need to get a tattoo pen and a database going this winter.
But really, I am quite satisfied with where we are 9 months from when we started with one pregnant doe :lol: :lol: :lol:

And... I have one legit empty cage, and 3-4 of my spares/make-do empty, too.
(and I have said NO to several offers to fill it this week. Go me!)

Thank you all so much for all the help that has gotten us to this happy place! :mrgreen:

Back