My animals <3

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbers91

Reaction score
YAY!! I got it to work! So if you wana be lazy, dont have a face book or have a crappy computer like me, you can view the pics here now :D Sorry for the delay.. this computer is slower than molassis..

Birdie babies
birdiebabiesoncomputer.jpg

RIP Hector

Hectorpendantpic.jpg

RIP Gracie Cakes

graciecakes.jpg

RIP Goldie 10yrs 364 days
Goldie.jpg

RIP Ciely (and his not shown mate Rowan)

ceily.jpg

RIP George, Guthry & Rocky

Goldfish.jpg

RIP Zafy (Za-fee)

Zafy.jpg

Zafy's habitat

cockroachhabbitat.jpg

The babies I have with me now:

Willie

willie.jpg

Buster on her back <3

busterlaysupsidedown.jpg

Willie and Buster

busterintrigued.jpg

The aviary (entrance view)

aviaryentrance.jpg

Aviary closet view

aviarycloset.jpg

Pretzel

pretzelintheflowers.jpg

Lyla
lyla.jpg

Hermie

hermie.jpg

Crabitat

crabitat-1.jpg

Moms dog Smoosh
smooshrt.jpg

Ok, soooo I'm a bit of a picture fanatic with my animals. But if you have a facebook you can feel free to check out my albums and look at my loves. If you dont have a face book, you still may be able to look, I'm just not sure sorry. I would probably put too many up here even if I did actually know how to upload pics here anyways so I think this would be easier. My pics are public.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 835&type=3

you can also view more albums and see my moms dog and pictures i have of wild animals and different stuff if ya like :)

If you'd like to know:
Some of the animals you will see have passed away (cockroach (lifespan 2 years), fiddler crabs (life span 2-3 years), fan tail gold fish, comet goldfish (last one died the day before his 11th birthday and yes I had the same ones and thier offspring 8-11 years) The opaline yellow faced sky blue dominant pied budgie gracie who passed away from a tumor, and Hector who made amoung the highest impact on my life who was in a different room then I but sharpie marker fumes deffused through the air, got him high and I noticed and scheduled the soonest vet appointment possible. Sadly he passed away the day before his vet appointment.. Still gets to me every so often today cuz I miss him so much..

The ones with me now are the sky blue dominant pied budgie Willie and the grey wing colbalt English budgie Buster. As well as 3 purple pincher land hermit crabs named Lyla, Hermie and Pretzel. you will also see their room which is like an aviary and the crabs in their 55 gal crabitat as close to their natural environment as I can get (because you know they cant reproduce in captivity so every hermit crab in stores has been abducted from the wild :(

I don't have FB and it said it was "currently unavailable"- but it sounds like you really love your pets and try to do the best you can for them. :)

WOW!!! :p

Very nice pets and enclosures for them! :D That was one spoiled roach. :)

My first pet was a blue parakeet named Peter. He was a very sweet little bird. I love English Budgies- they are the bulldogs of parakeets!

You take such good care of your animals... why the resistance to you having some meat rabbits?

love the birds, they are so pretty! I have 2 budgies, I would love to get a couple more and have a small colony of birds.

Thank you guys! They are great to be around and so interesting to watch and handle. I don't handle the hermit crabs as much as I used to cuz they really are wild animals and they really didn't need to be abducted from their homes by people.. So it's not really fair to them. But bestest I can do ^^

Mamasheepdog: thank you! And I don't have rabbits because this is all aty moms house and I'm not around enough for buns yet. So I think once I move out and her semi settled I could get buns.

JessicaR: I would like more of a flock too (rescue wise) a friend of mine is fostering some at his rescue untill I able to take them (pearl cockatiel, Indian fan tail dove with black laced tail and possible all white Indian fan tail dove X rock dove accidental hybrid.<br /><br />__________ Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm __________<br /><br />Also yes English budgies are pretty bulldoggy aren't they? Lol never noticed but I guess so cuz if you notice buster has missing toes. She has one left on her right, 2 deformed and 2 parcial toes on her left foot. The former owners budgies accidentally bred and she gave her to me because the other budgies were too territorial and bit off her poor toesies. She gets around good though :)

Latest posts

Back