much anticipated litter coming :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is her second litter, the first she had on the wire a day before i was going to put the next box in and they froze, then this.<br /><br />__________ Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 am __________<br /><br />id like to add that she is only 9 months old in a few days, i will give her another chance,maybe 2 chances, i only have two does, so i cant just cull without trying a little harder than usual, if i was more established i wouldnt give it a second thought... its life, just have to roll with the punches sometimes.

Are you going to breed her back right away, or give her a few weeks and hope for warmer weather for kindling?

i might breed her when she shows signs of readiness, then they will be due around the firt of march, and its a bit warmer, i'll have to think about it, i might wait because its gets warmer in mid march, last year it was in the 90s for a while lol, and i know the grass is green on my brothers birthday which is the 24th.

Aah well which ever route you decide to go.. best of luck - third time the charm :clover:.

Just checked out your website and I can see why your in no rush to replace your doe - those are some gorgeous rabbits! Keep trucking Huntress, I'm sure it will pay off! :)

So sorry you lost the kits. You do have some gorgeous bunnies, and fingers crossed they give you some babies soon.

thank you, we are going to wait a few weeks and try again, with the cold playing agaist us, it only makes sense to rule it out. rawfeeder, i hope your litter(s) have done good :)

Latest posts

Back