MSD's next new breed!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
They are so cute I know she can't resist!<br /><br />__________ Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm __________<br /><br />Does anyone have any ideas on the color of the one closest to the camera? Both parents have blue way back in the pedigree. That is the only thing other than tort.

Attachments

• Popples3.jpg
    Popples3.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 455
Oh, you're BAD, Bill! Tempting poor MamaSheepdog like that! Especially when you are all the way across the country and she can't get them. Talk about frustrating!

What are they? They're very cute! Thank goodness I am immune to Rampant Rabbitosis and Rabbitosis Acqiritosis etc. etc.

They are Hollands, 10 days old. We lost one of the 4 and these were very pink when born but the color is showing up. We were afraid the one on the right might not have 10% color but hopefully it will.

Bill":45j9chtv said:
They are so cute I know she can't resist!

Does anyone have any ideas on the color of the one closest to the camera?

Darn right I can't! :p I don't care what color he is, the one closest to the camera is MINE, all MINE!!! And I'll take his little sister too, who is exiting stage right!

Miss M":45j9chtv said:
MaggieJ":45j9chtv said:
Thank goodness I am immune to Rampant Rabbitosis and Rabbitosis Acqiritosis etc. etc.
Oh, come on, admit it Maggie! The only thing keeping you in line is Marilla! :p

The truth comes out.

Come now, MaggieJ, isn't it a relief to finally have your secret exposed?

I'll confess that the only thing that keeps me in line is the size of my rabbitry! :razz:<br /><br />__________ Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 am __________<br /><br />Maybe when we move, we can build in some expansion space...........

I am wanting to get some Am Chins....*drool*...but I think I will have to let go of my Dutch aspirations...there are too many folks in this area that raise Dutch...and NONE that raise Am Chin... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back