Movement!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay I was lucky enough that the doe stop moving around long enough that I could actually get a video of her, and her belly moving. I hope this will better explain what I have been feeling, and am hoping that IS a kit moving around in there, and I am not crazy, haha. Please don't be crazy *crosses fingers.*

So please check it out, and tell me what you think!

Best views of movement are at 30 seconds in, and around 1:10 in.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAFslR98xSg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Kind of hard to see but I believe so! There is a YouTube video of a male with intestinal rolling movement that you can search, but here is what I have learned. 1) intestinal rolling is anrolling motion that like kind of like a ripple affect. 2) kits moving it sporatic, looks like stretching, can also look like rolling movements but they are more buldgy. I am going thru this right now with my own, and you can even see the video I posted as well. Good luck!

Just spend some time out there watching. If it looks lumpy and sporatic I say that's babies! When I first saw it, it reminded me of what I felt when pregnant. You have been thru that too, so you know:) I have now idea how long intestinal movements last, but have never seen it on my male....

That's why I'm so confused!! I check ALL my rabbits, and she is the only one that this is happening to. I've noticed it for 6 days now, and it happens very frequently.

Like okay if I lift her a little and put my hand on her stomach, it will start at my left hand, then quickly shift in a different direction. It's not like a constant one direction only wave.

How is she doing with the nestbox? Any nest building or fur pulling?

No fur pulling yet. The only difference I have noticed is I gave hay, and the box to 2 of my does. Luna a one in the video, and "B" my cross doe. "B" ate all her hay, and got messy poops. Luna has had her box for 6 days (just incase,) and she'll eat a little bit of hay through the day, but she will also hop in there time to time throughout the day, scratch at the hay, dig it around, smash it around with her front paws, and she does that on, and off all day, and has not gotten messy poops.

Latest posts

Back