More Silver Fox babies!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnClaire

Reaction score
WOO-HOO!! My Javi's Hopper doe kindled this AM ... been having a bit of a problem getting her to take, but she has at least 3 in the nest, probably more, but I am not sure she is done, so giving her some space :D That makes 20 kits under 6 mos ... blacks and blues!!!

I can't wait for Silver Fox babies! I have 3, but they're not old enough to breed yet. And then it'll be too hot, so I guess I won't have babies until fall :(

Thanks everybunny! She had NINE!!!! :fainting: I lost count of how many blue/black because I think I have a lilac! :p

So, that is 4 (juniors) + 6 (almost juniors) + 9 (@4 weeks) + 9 (newborn) = 28 yummmmmmmy

And, here's the photos from today's health check ... it is very chilly here, so there is at least one in motion in each photo, hence the 3 photos :p I also think 2 of the blues are going to be lilac as they are significantly lighter than the one blue.

Best photo of the bunch LOL:

AnnClaire":2ineljve said:
Thanks everybunny! She had NINE!!!! :fainting: I lost count of how many blue/black because I think I have a lilac! :p

So, that is 4 (juniors) + 6 (almost juniors) + 9 (@4 weeks) + 9 (newborn) = 28 yummmmmmmy

OH WOW, congrats! That's AWESOME!!!

Those are some goooood lookin' newborns!!!!

Latest posts

Back