Mini Rex Pictures

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
This is my 7 month old REW Mini Rex buck that got BOSV at a show last week. Could y'all tell me what you think about him and which picture he looks best in?

MiniRexect025.jpg

MiniRexect032.jpg

MiniRexect034.jpg

MiniRexect036.jpg

MiniRexect044.jpg

Thanks,
Emily<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 pm __________<br /><br />:mbounce: Bump

Personally, I like the one where he's sitting naturally. It shows that he has that lovely basketball shape when he's just sitting...I'd think that's important. It also shows his head, if people are looking for a particular head shape/ears.

However, I'm not a mini-rex breeder, so I don't know if that's anything important or not.

Pretty white boy :)

Looks like he has particularly good rise and balance.

And I'm like Ann. I like the second pic, where he's sitting naturally, not that the other pics are bad either.

I like the last picture,he looks more balanced in it. The others make him look severely undercut and pinched in the Hindquarter

that's my thinking too...from a breeder perspective

From a just look at the bunny perspective... I like the second pic :)

DevonW":346fgzws said:
I like the last picture,he looks more balanced in it. The others make him look severely undercut and pinched in the Hindquarter

Ooooh, I totally see that, now that you point this out!! It helps so much to hear critiques that compare one to another right on the same page--I can go back and forth and make side by side comparisons until I can see what you are talking about. I can also see how the position of the back feet changes the shape of the butt. I may figure out posing yet! :D

Mostly, in real life, I evaluate with my hands...some how they are more objective than my eyes, they don't notice color or cute faces. :roll:

Latest posts

Back