• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini rex kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got some kits up for sale.

Nice small size.
Look to be good kits.
Might be a tad long in the shoulder, but overall I think they've turned out well.

four boys, three girls. they face opposite directions.

October272010001.jpg

October272010002.jpg

October272010003.jpg

October272010004.jpg

October272010007.jpg

October272010009.jpg

October272010008.jpg
This one is sold. Ophelia

OH MY GOSH these are sooooo cute! I am so glad I breed for meat and am immune to the allure of "mini" any thing, because these are freaking adorable!!

I breifly considered breeding standard rex for meat but I'm glad I didn't--they might have been to cute to part with and I'd have been overrun!!<br /><br />__________ Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm __________<br /><br />hey, by the way, what is the color called on the 1st and 4th bunnies?

"castor" sure seems to have alot of varibility...so this is your basic "wild" rabbit agouti color and the super smooth way it looks is caused by the rex fur? very cool on a rex, I usually don't like it much--I have a broken agouti that I consider freezer camp bound...

i expect that the first one there will a very nice looking rabbit when it matures. A good castor is a nice looking rabbit. But too many of them have this greying thing that happens which makes them look ugly.

oh my!!.. if you weren´t that far I´d take the 3rd boy and the broken doe.. hehe.. super cute!!

now mind you HFC...if you want her badly enough I'd sell her to you. :) one of the solid reds is pretty close in type to her.

ladysown":36egnxzb said:
now mind you HFC...if you want her badly enough I'd sell her to you. :) one of the solid reds is pretty close in type to her.

Hmmm, tempting. Are you coming to the Rockton show on the 13th?

BTW I picked up a little opal buck out of one of your does, Spot, last weekend, from AMR.

cool! Ally is a really nice gal. Spot is great-gramma on Dad's side of this little doe.

Anyways, give it a thought. Sold the biggest of the three girls today.

well....now to figure out transport and all that... :)

This litter is going by "O" names (the lad's choice)... Ora and Oreo and Ophelia are all taken. :)

Latest posts

Back