mini rex crossed with rex

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmfarm

Reaction score
So I bred my standard rex Pepper (black otter) to my mini rex Dice (broken brown color). I do believe the male has dwarf genes because he has tiny ears. I was wondering what I should expect color and size wise out of these 2.

"Broken brown" is not a recognized colour and could be used to describe several varieties so a picture is needed to figure out what you might get from a cross with your otter doe.

Also any information on the parents or the colours of siblings or offepring would be of help.

I can say that you should get about 50% broken and 50% solid in the litter.

:oops: I new "brown" wasn't the proper description but I don't really know what color he is. I will try again with the pictures and see what I can get of him. The male I only saw his father and I believe he was the same color. The female's parents where both black otters I believe and the 2 siblings that where left in her litter when I bought her where 1 black otter and the other was broken (lots of white, some dark brownish blackish and a little orangish). She is hopefully due around the end of the week (if she took) but thought it would be fun guess what would come out.

Latest posts

Back