• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Lops Available- Marietta,Ga

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Making some serious cuts for upcoming juniors. Hopefully I won't regret some of the rabbits I decide to cut :lol:

GP/Milkhouse Beefcake
2592899_orig.jpg

Mini Lop
Black S. TPD Steel
May 16, 2013
Sr. Buck
Sire: Milkhouse's Black Pond x LOJ Velvet
Seal)
Weight:
Winnings:
1 Leg (BOS)

He's a buck on the petiter end, but very nice type! He will be nicely paired on larger ladies. Very nice litter. Just need to cut back on my bucks. He's bred to a doe right now, so he's not proven, but he's happy to do his job! $75

GP Lyric
7731627.jpg

Mini Lop - Broken Black
March 25th,2013
Sr. Buck
Sire: Harmon's Master Bodai (BKN Opal) x LOJ Quote ( Seal)
Seal)
Weight:
Winnings:
1 Leg
BOSV

This is a nice buck, but I have a better BKN herd buck and need to make room for jrs. He's half brother to my GP Tex & GP Sugar. I fault him for a few more scattered white in his bkn pattern than I'd like but he's has nice type and a stellar head. Very nice topline. I'd like for him to be a touch more filled in over his pins and throughout that loin (Which tends to develop later with my line. So he still has development to undergo). He's got a excellent HQ. $75

GP Tichiba
5578395_orig.jpg

Mini Lop - Seal Gold Tipped Steel
July 17th,2013
Jr. Doe
Sire: GP Tex (Broken Silver TPD Steel, 4 Legs) x GP/ Rich Emelia (Opal)
Weight:
Winnings:
This girly got excellent comments her first time out but she was the only one competing in her class. I think she's still brood quality compared to the rest of my herd. She has excellent flesh and condition. Her head is nice for a doe and she has some super great shoulders like her sire. I fault her at the hips. I think they catch just a tad, but I think she's got enough pros to move forward. $50

GP 3ATX
Mini Lop - BKN Seal
September 24th,2013
Jr. Buck
Sire: GP Tex (BKN B.Steel, 4 Legs) x LOJ Apple (Chin)
Seal)
Weight:
Winnings:
Promising jr buck! Too young to kit the tables just yet, but I like him! Promising head, ear, and crown. Very nice over his pins. Nice big HQ. I want him a little shorter in body, but I think he's got good things to offer. I'm keeping his sister already, but need to cut back the bucks. $50 I need to upload pictures still, but I can text them.

Out of state inquires: I will not be traveling for any shows any time soon, so transport has to be pre-arranged. I *might* be going to Alabama for a small trip later this month, but it's up in the air. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back