Meet Thor.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the reasons we chose this breed is because we wanted a dog we could trust off leash! Unfortunately the jack russells are not to be trusted to do the same thing twice. The unfortunate part of that is my dog Nemo is aggressive-sounding and defensive tied up or out on his leash.. he is not bad loose but he refuses to get with the program like most JR's that grow up in town:)

What a beautiful boy!!! I love aussies, and reds are my fav color, crazy about the red merles too!

Devon's Mom Lauren":36at7wak said:
my dog Nemo is aggressive-sounding and defensive tied up or out on his leash.. he is not bad loose but he refuses to get with the program like most JR's that grow up in town:)

Chase is embarrassing when he goes to town- I will take him to the pet store sometimes, and when he sees another dog, he starts "singing"- whining and barking- and he absolutely will not quiet until he gets to drag me over and greet the dog. As we continue shopping, he repeats his little act every time he sees a new dog, but if we pass a dog he has already said hello to, he is silent. JRT's are definitely "different". :roll:

Latest posts

Back