Meet Thor.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon's Mom Lauren

Reaction score
The newest member to our herd, Thor. A red tri Australian Shepherd. He's a beast weighing close to 18lbs at 8 weeks.
253393_10151033843098417_370102856_n.jpg

282797_10151033843203417_770545449_n.jpg

317909_10151033843378417_1778672946_n.jpg

182309_10151033844343417_950094236_n.jpg

Wow, he is a big one! Did he leave any milk for the other pups?!?

Our aussie Levi has a red tri uncle that probably weighs about 80lbs., and it looks like Thor may grow as large!

Oh, he's a pretty boy!

Shay says we're going to get a dog after we move, since we'll be on two acres in the country. I've always been afraid of dogs, especially larger ones. He pointed out that we could get a puppy, so I could get comfortable with it at a smaller size. Then, by the time it got big, we'd be friends.

Nice looking pup, sometime i wish i had a real dog instead of two digets(midget dogs). together they weigh in at 15 lbs and one of them looks more like a cross between a lion head and an angora than a dog.
I have a gold fish named thor, hes not as cute as your thor.

OneAcreFarm":1mx07tdo said:
We need a fence ASAP!

I didn't want to mention it, but your not having a dog made me question whether you really were my long-lost Sistah... :eek: it is with great relief that I find it is only for lack of a fence. :clap:

MamaSheepdog":bgqiocp3 said:
OneAcreFarm":bgqiocp3 said:
We need a fence ASAP!

I didn't want to mention it, but your not having a dog made me question whether you really were my long-lost Sistah... :eek: it is with great relief that I find it is only for lack of a fence. :clap:

I have had dogs my WHOLE LIFE! :dogkiss: except for now....We had a Chocolate Labrador in Dallas, but had to find a home for him when we moved due to Hubs job since we had NO idea where we would be living initially. I have SOOOOO missed having dogs.... :(

Devon's Mom Lauren":xhfrqfv9 said:
MamaSheepdog":xhfrqfv9 said:
OneAcreFarm":xhfrqfv9 said:
We need a fence ASAP!

We don't have a fence :mrgreen: :lol:

Unfortunately, we live along a busy Farm to Market road and it is Death Alley to dogs and cats if you don't have a fence....
:(

Awww! Poor Sistah! :cry:

I have not been without a dog since I was 14. We have always had more than one since I moved out on my own at 18.

Too bad you can't take one of my pupples! They are so-o-o sweet! We will probably keep some of them- they are going to be hard to part with. :oops:

__________ Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am __________

Devon's Mom Lauren":1orljuaw said:
We don't have a fence :mrgreen: :lol:

With a good Aussie you don't need a fence. The difficult thing is to go anywhere without the dog! :lol: They certainly aren't going to leave you by choice.

And Thor is obviously a VERY good Aussie!!!

Latest posts

Back