Meet Pepper!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattle Cait

Reaction score
This is my Checkered Giant doe that I just went to pick up. I've named her Pepper. She has 10x the energy level of my former house rabbit, Eeyore, and spent the last ten minutes exploring. She's crashed next to the heater.

Attachments

• pepper1.jpg
    pepper1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,290
  • pepper2.jpg
    pepper2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,290
  • pepper3.jpg
    pepper3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,290
  • pepper4.jpg
    pepper4.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,290
In the past fifteen minutes or so she has ran off with a sock, stolen a bagel, and gotten on the bed to crawl into a pillowcase.

I think I like this rabbit.

tomcatrabbitry":35ht4pll said:
In the past fifteen minutes or so she has ran off with a sock, stolen a bagel, and gotten on the bed to crawl into a pillowcase.

You sure that is not a cat in a bunny suit? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caitlin, she is beautiful. I love the black stripe down her back!

scpankow":1kmkjsrv said:
tomcatrabbitry":1kmkjsrv said:

You sure that is not a cat in a bunny suit? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caitlin, she is beautiful. I love the black stripe down her back!

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Last night she was sprawled out on the futon with me and Tom watching Tom play video games. He started yelling at the TV and she quickly got up and, out of confustion maybe?, bit right through the controller cord before either of us had time to react. Just one bite! He yelled, she panicked and crawled under my leg, then he told her it was okay and hooked up his wireless controller. We went back to our peaceful chilling.

She's holding a grudge against me right now, I had to force her into her cage last night and this morning she won't come out.

I really like her though, Checkereds may be my new breed. This breeder I got her from also raises Rhineanders and I'm thinking that a sport Rhine might make Pepper a pretty sister.

tomcatrabbitry":1r9n7v68 said:
He started yelling at the TV and she quickly got up and, out of confustion maybe?, bit right through the controller cord before either of us had time to react. Just one bite!

I could use a bunny like that!! Lol, teach that boy some manners!! It is fun to think she was telling him "Enough with the yelling already!" She sounds like an amazing character.

tomcatrabbitry":2l57ouih said:
Last night she was sprawled out on the futon with me and Tom watching Tom play video games.

Did I miss something...? Are you back together?

tomcatrabbitry":39ytlgt7 said:
No, we aren't. We're still in the same apartment until the end of March when I get my paycheck and can move out. We're just getting along decent.

Ahh, I see. Well, I am sorry you have to go thru this. I have been there and it is no fun. When I finally left my ex it was really hard, but I came to realize that I had to do what was best for me. (I was in an abusive relationship, but even so it was hard to leave) I will be praying for you.

Thank you :)
We've called a truce to be nice to eachother at least lol.

Update on Pepper: She has learned that clicking with my tongue means "Come here" because I have craisens for her, and she holds most of her berries and her pee until she goes into her cage at night for bed. When its about 9pm and I get off the couch, she moves from wherever she is and bounces right into the cage.

Good bunny!<br /><br />__________ Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:23 am __________<br /><br />
PICT0138-1.jpg

tomcatrabbitry":2i8cgh74 said:
Thank you :)
We've called a truce to be nice to eachother at least lol.

Update on Pepper: She has learned that clicking with my tongue means "Come here" because I have craisens for her, and she holds most of her berries and her pee until she goes into her cage at night for bed. When its about 9pm and I get off the couch, she moves from wherever she is and bounces right into the cage.

Good bunny!

__________ Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:23 am __________

PICT0138-1.jpg

Ok, NOW she sounds more like a dog than a cat! LOL What a great bun! I just love her coloring.

Thank you! I'm sure if she could speak she'd thank you too.

I wish I could get a picture of her right now. She is completely passed out on that pillow, laying on her side and she was making weird dream noises earlier. If I get up she'll wake up though...
I think my Dixie Chicks CD put her to sleep.

Cat + Dog = Rabbit?

Back