Meet Mr. Blaze

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
January152011007.jpg

hmmm...wonder what this predator could be watching so avidly?

January152011048.jpg

yes...a SMART bunny! :)

January152011031.jpg

exploring
January152011015.jpg

more exploring
January152011009.jpg

Not a shy bone in his body, he just wants to go go go.
January152011045.jpg

this allowed meeting passed uneventfully, but was quickly ended when interest once again became too avid.

January152011050.jpg

he even stopped and let me take this one.

This laddie is a pet store trade.
I recognized his pic from a kijiji ad and contacted the breeder to say...did you drop him off a _______ pet store! Yes, well...what can you tell me about him? so...I got a birthdate and partial pedigree. :)

he's a happy friendly lad who is VERY happy to be out exploring. He is NOT a sit in your lap bunny, but he likes treats and the odd pet...but he'd rather be off making the cat keep busy. He's an indoor rabbit (yes imagine...me...letting a rabbit stay in the house?!?!?!?) for another week or two and then he'll be booted outside.

Hubby said tonight "if our first pet bunny had been a holland lop, we probably never would have loved the mini rex so...especially if they had been like this boy or wiggers". :) he's a little character and I hope he passes that along to his kits (should he ever hopefully have some). :)

That is adorable! I love lops...I don't know if I could send them to freezer camp though...it's the floppy ears...so sweet looking

they are sweet looking. particularly when they are littles. But they don't turn out too bad...and when you have six of them eating you out of house and home...sweet don't cut it. :) But they do sell (at least in my area) and they help very much to pay the feed bill. I have killed perhaps six in five years that I just couldn't find a buyer for and weren't worth keeping for my breeding program.

This boy is the pet shop trade. He is a small figure, and I hope he goes with his kits. It is nice and good. He is happy friendly guy who is very happy that the survey. I really love it. I always love Rabbit.

Back