Meet Lewis

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertcat

Reaction score
Had to let my canine companion of 15 years go in December and have been waiting not so patiently for this boy :D

[album]2467[/album]
Pic is him at 4 wks...he's 9 wks now & wants to lick the camera

Picked him up from the breeders' Saturday and I'm already hoping that I'm creative enough for his little puppy brain! I KNOW that the breeder didn't have time teach him all the things he seems to know...good things like 'leave it' and 'drop it' :dogperson:

He is cute. I never could resist a fluffy puppy (or much of anything else that was alive and fluffy) LOL

He's a German Shepherd.

Took him with me to the rabbit house this morning so he could 'help' me doctor the pneumonia bunnies (doing well & no new cases since Thursday). Bunnies & puppy were fascinated with each other...until one buck stomped and I had to retrieve Lew from under the work bench!

I'm really enjoying having a canine shadow again. My Border Collie went everywhere with me until last year when he became not only deaf, but mostly blind and preferred staying home. My hubby has a corgi/border collie cross (none of my doing!) that is sweet, but soooo very ADHD. Can't take her to see the bunnies :p

What a handsome pup! We do need an updated photo though. ;) :camera:

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Latest posts

Back