Meet Eddie!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
1488182_10152040772257319_1249632934_n.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture, my camera battery died before I could take anymore.

Eddie is a 7mth old NZR buck. My mommy bought him for me for Christmas. We were discussing what to name him, and she suggested Meatloaf, because he's going to be my meat buck. That led to Eddie, which is a character from Rocky Horror, played by the musician Meatloaf. So Eddie he has become. I haven't had him on the scale yet, but he is a BIG boy. I also know he's very dominant, because he was housed with his 7mth old brother, who had big wounds in his neck from fighting. Eddie does not have any wounds at all. He did have some wicked nails, which I took care of, and he's not big on being handled or touched, but he'll come around.

Once my camera is charged I plan on going out to weigh him and take more pictures.

I wish I'd thought to ask to take a photo of Eddie's father, Big Red. He was MASSIVE. she said he was 12lbs on the scales, but he looked bigger than my dog. He might have been fat, but Eddie looks to be a healthy weight, feels right. Sure is strong though!

I plan on crossing him with my Harlequin does. They are blue magpies, so I should get black/orange harlequin.

I hope for some nice big kits.

nice!! I wish my reds were that big! He is the same weight as my whites.

Eddie's dad, Big Red, is MASSIVE. They said 12lbs. His head was the size of a frigging baseball, he looked bigger than my dog!

What a handsome bun!

You should get some nice meaty Harlis with him.

:congratulations:

And Merry Christmas early!

:choptree:

I told mom that she was giving me a gift that would keep on giving ;). Really, he's a gift for the whole family!!

Latest posts

Back