Maybe?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went out today, SOOOOO hoping my house would be filled with the sound of little popping bunnies when I came home.... and nothing :(

I am really thinking she is not pregnant but totally taking advantage of the constant attention and extra little treats!

It's too bad, I was hoping to hear from you today about your fresh litter. Maybe by morning she'll have had some? If she's even pregnant, she could just be faking it for the extra attention and treats, and why not? Bunnies are smart. lol

I was hoping for some too..... the little brat will be pregnant eventually! LOL If she doesn't have them by Friday, I will breed her again.... I am still keeping fingers crossed.... we are only on day 32<br /><br />__________ Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm __________<br /><br />Is there any change in a rabbits vulva before delivery? I just checked her, and the outer part is light pink to white but when I check her(like you would to sex them) it is very dark pink, almost reddish....

So now I am not sure if she is going to deliver, or ready to get pregnant!!! Geez! Rabbits can be so complicated! LOL

KatzNetherlands":2amx3ns5 said:
So now I am not sure if she is going to deliver, or ready to get pregnant!!! Geez! Rabbits can be so complicated! LOL

Well, it's one of the two - so you've got a 50% chance ;)

Latest posts

Back