mare and foal supplement

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Would a mare and foal supplement help a doe produce milk? Twix consistently produces very little milk and I'm looking for something that might help besides calf manna. I was going to foster a few kits from a bigger litter to her but ended up putting them back because she just doesn't have any extra milk beyond feeding her single kit. Last litter was the same even with a few more kits. They survived just fine but they were always only half full.

try it. Or even Happy Jack Milkade. You may even try putting some powdered milk on Mommas pellets. If this is the second time she has done this, though, you may need to consider removing her from the breeding prgram. If the milk issue is genetic, you dont want to be passing it along to future generations.

I've heard Brewer's Yeast supplements starting about a week prior to kindling helps significantly in this department.

I like Calf Manna, the Fenugreek is used by nursing mothers (human) and is a sworn by herbal to bring the milk in

Latest posts

Back