Lynx and opal mutt kits and just for fun a tort

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alforddm

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to share the color of these kits. This is the first lynx and opal that I have gotten. They are mutts with rex fur but the fur isn't that great, I just love the colors though. They type on the lynx kit doesn't look to bad now that I'm seeing the pics. I may have to add her to the possible keepers list. Out of the litters I have, the kits with the better rex fur all seem to be bucks :lol:

IMG_2178 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2175 (Medium).JPG

What do you think of the color bands on the lynx? I'm still trying to learn them but was a bit surprised to see only two bands on this kit.
And the opal

IMG_2182 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2181 (Medium).JPG

This is the tort. I just really like how strongly the red and black contrast on this kit and thought I would share.

IMG_2169 (Medium).JPG

How adorable and fluffy! Those are my NEW favorite colors... which is good because I have a whole nestbox full of them. :) Your kits look incredibly soft.

Only 2 rings on the lynx? Can you have someone else shoot the photo while you blow a circle into the coat? Maybe its the rex texture that makes it hard to see another ring. My lynx have 3 defined rings, with the outermost looking a purple-gray (which, on a black chestnut would be the black ticking.) It's possible you can't see it on yours because of the texture of the coat, that third ring could be incredibly narrow... But blowing a perfect circle might make it easier to see. Try blowing a ring in the rump.

Latest posts

Back