Lulu got mobbed

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garden lady

Reaction score
I cleaned the box out and had Lulu locked out and when I opened the door she found something different. They were not all curled up in their nest like usual, but walking all over the place and mobbed her when she came in the door. They are 12 days today. One looks more a lot lighter. There are 2 fawn looking and 3 with the gray look, but all are Sandies.

Attachments

• Oct. 2 12 days 30.jpg
    Oct. 2 12 days 30.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,243
  • Oct. 2 12 days 25.jpg
    Oct. 2 12 days 25.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,243
  • Oct. 2 12 days 26.jpg
    Oct. 2 12 days 26.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,243
  • Oct. 2 12 days 27.jpg
    Oct. 2 12 days 27.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,243
fishdip":38v6djhb said:
Wow rabbits get big fast.

I am almost scared to open the door each day to look. :shock: I do not see her nursing them until 8 weeks. They will be bigger than her!

I absolutely love the last picture! And I bet Lulu will probably be done nursing this crew by 4 weeks.

Flemish grow really fast. They have to because they are such a big rabbit.

I just love their little faces. Thanks so much for sharing those pics.

Karen

ZRabbits":wxdvjc4w said:
I absolutely love the last picture! And I bet Lulu will probably be done nursing this crew by 4 weeks.

Flemish grow really fast. They have to because they are such a big rabbit.

I just love their little faces. Thanks so much for sharing those pics.

Karen

I watched her to see what she thought and really she was not upset they were nursing and she was washing them so much they could hardly nurse. She has been acting odd the last couple of days and she is laying up closer to the opening of the box and I think she does not want them to come out or is worried about it. She seemed scared. All the other rabbits were relaxed, so it was not a sound and she just has a big eye look and breathing heavier sometimes and she lays back there, where she usually lays up close to the door and relaxes. She eats, poops and drinks fine. Maybe, when they do come out and she seems it is okay she will be happier with all this. I would like them to stay back there until 3 weeks and I would feel better about everything too.

Back