love this kit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Tsuya just turned 3 weeks old and had her first posing attempt. We noticed she had a much fluffier coat than any other kits we have/had and she's a perfect little round ball. I hope she stays that way and doesn't grow up to be an awkward rabbit instead.

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

Rabbits are made in the nestbox.
This is a very nice looking youngster,
don't give it a second thought when the gangly
teenage stage arrives and the rabbit may grow long and thin etc.
They usually come back into themselves as they mature.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

6 weeks old. Looking a little long bodied but improved shoulders and hindquarters over the previous generation plus a very nice coat.

DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

Yea she wanted to lean horribly while I was setting her up. That's why her back foot is sticking out so much. I don't know if getting her straighter would make her appear rounded. I also couldn't get her head all the way down so the shoulder doesn't appear to be tying in as well as it is. I'm hoping to take her to a show in march and get opinions.

Here's a trick that I do - pick her up one or two inches off of the table and GENTLY drop her, do that a couple of times. Her feet don't even have to come off of the table. It'll sort of loosen her up, mine always posed better after I'd do that.

Also, another thing is if she's leaning to the left, sort of push your hand under her on the right side and "jab" with your hand a few times, she should pull towards your hand and thus be pulling herself upright.

It's hard to explain in text >.<

Tsuya at 8 weeks. I had trouble with her feet scooting too far under her. She's getting less wiggly though.
DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

Latest posts

Back