lots going on new bunns !

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebear

Reaction score
Hi all,Well I just spent four days in the hospital,finally have that kick in the pants to quit smoking Ten days now and doing pretty well.
So I rewarded my self with bunnies! I found.Giant chin x Flemish giants. Crags list finds.I was not looking for anything in particular but there they were.nine weeks old, two bucks and a doe.One buck looks all chin,but the other is almost chocolate the doe is kinda strange colored though,she is light chocolate with reddish tips?At eight dollars each I feel like I stole them :twisted: I had to drive for an hour each way but still not bad.
I only wanted one buck for my rew Flemish,but I just could not leave them behind,awful conditions,poor things were crammed into very small cages only about four inches above a foot tall pile of poop! :cry: the guy was feeding them left over veggies from the restaurant where he works I saw no pellets or forage.They were eating out of chewed up dog dishes. Everybunny is in quarantine,on mana pro,boss,oatmeal,A.C.V.lots of hay. No signs of worms,fleas,mites,or even gastric problems now that they are eating better.Clear eyes and noses.:D Will upload pictures as soon as I learn how.My smart phone is still smarter than me :lol: It just burns me up how some people treat critters. The rabbits,he had mom and dad and what appeared to be giant Angoras as well,set up next to full trash cans and a large box of empty beer cans :evil:.I wish I had tried to get them all, but I can't save everyone.
Happy to be alive and breathing as it is,now who is going to pay the hospital???? Missed you all!

Back