Losing my beautiful girl

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both horses are beautiful. I am sorry you had to do this. I have been through a lot with dogs and cats. Have you thought about another mare for your other horse? I know nothing will replace her, but another mare will take his mind of her some and maybe give another horse a home that needs one this winter.

What a gorgeous, kind and loving girl. :)

Bless your heart for giving her two wonderful years.

I hope another horse will come galloping into your lives soon to ease your and Lyric's pain.

Awww, what beautiful horses! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I'm so sorry for your pain, and for Lyric's.

They are both beautiful. I am sure that she is running in the winds of heaven, smiling down on you now. You have given her a great life and a loving end. There is allot to be said for that. I am so deeply sorry for your lose and pray that you will find peace in your remaining horse. He is a beauty himself.

Thanks so much for sharing those memories of your Beautiful Isis. She is now at peace and pain free.

What a Handsome Boy your Lyric is. Hoping time and your TLC will get him through his loss.

Karen

Latest posts

Back