Looking for Tan breeders

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertcat

Reaction score
Just what I need is another quirky breed to go with my Dutch, but I saw these at a show recently & now I wants! :slap:
I've been looking at the American Tan website but it doesn't want to be user friendly on my iPad. So if anybody knows anybody...?

oooh, tans are So pretty! I'm off little help, but I love tans as well! Good luck getting your starter breeders :)

The short answer is 'where can I get one?'

I've looked at the breeder list, but people are really bad about updating websites...and I also stand guilty as charged (vows to do better). I'm also curious about if there are people showing Tans in the TX, OK,NM,CO area. Have to drive several hours to find any shows, but since I'm in Amarillo, would prefer not driving to Houston to find enough breeders to have a shot at legs :roll:

My plan right now, is to see what I can find/who I can connect with at ARBA & go from there, unless you have any leads!

desertcat, ARBA convention this year is in Fort Worth, November 1-5th. That would be your best shot. HOWEVER, allow me to stress that MOST top end breeders have all their stock pre sold and you will find very few for sale on location, although there will be some. I can help you find stock if you can make it to fort worth, but it would have to be done in advance. Expect to pay 100+$ per rabbit. That is average. Send me a private message if you wish further assistance and we can go from there.

Latest posts

Back