Looking for processors that buy live rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhower

Reaction score
I'm in kansas so I know I'd have a huge drive ahead of me but please somebody tell me where there are processors that will buy fryer rabbits. Also if you know of any "bunny runners" and don't tell me Mike Whipple. He isn't in business at the moment. Thanks so much.

mrhower":136buxwd said:
I'm in kansas so I know I'd have a huge drive ahead of me but please somebody tell me where there are processors that will buy fryer rabbits. Also if you know of any "bunny runners" and don't tell me Mike Whipple. He isn't in business at the moment. Thanks so much.

What's your exact location in Kansas? If you're anywhere close to St. Joseph Missouri, I might be able to hook you up with a carrier.

Also, How many fryers can you consistently produce every other week in the 5-6 pound range?

Grumpy.

I've been dragging my feet with the meat rabbits while I find a buyer. If the price is right I'd dive right in and raise whatever I can sell because I'm almost 4 hours from St.Joseph but that is the closest possibility yet.

Back