Looking for NZ or CA rabbits in my area

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for someone in my area that is breeding New Zealand's or Californians. We are just north of the NC line and in SW VA area.

Hi all, I'm looking for someone in my area that is breeding New Zealand's or Californians. We are just north of the NC line and in SW VA area.
I am in hillsville and have NZ mixed with a little rex. Regardless nice to meet someone more local! I've been in this for a year and a half and haven't really found a community yet.

I am in hillsville and have NZ mixed with a little rex. Regardless nice to meet someone more local! I've been in this for a year and a half and haven't really found a community yet.
Hello. I apologize for delay in response; still figuring out how to navigate this site. Would it be possible to come and see your setup and rabbits? I am looking for a doe for my NZ buck. It's hard to find folks that are raising meat rabbits. Glad to make your acquaintance as well. You can text me at 561.758.8753. Thx.
I am in Marion NC. I raise New Zealand.
Thx for letting us know. You are over 3 hours away. I may take a trip up if needs be.

Hello. I apologize for delay in response; still figuring out how to navigate this site. Would it be possible to come and see your setup and rabbits? I am looking for a doe for my NZ buck. It's hard to find folks that are raising meat rabbits. Glad to make your acquaintance as well. You can text me at 561.758.8753. Thx.

Thx for letting us know. You are over 3 hours away. I may take a trip up if needs be.

I'm in California and it's fairly hard to find quality meat rabbits. I'm interested in the heritage breeds, I have a pretty good American Blue pair but my buck is related to my doe. I just found an adult American Blue buck from a reputable breeder and will have to travel minimum four hours one way to get him. I was able to get a nice New Zealand red trio an hour away which was very fortunate. My meat mutts were also an hour one way. But the heritage breeds are difficult. Best of luck with finding your rabbits, and know that travel is sometimes the only option to find good stock.

Back