• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for meat rabbit in south california

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you

Reaction score
hello everyone... my name is You, im located in southern california, im new to rabbit.
does anyone here know where i could find some meat rabbit in south california (New zealand or californian breed) plannig on rasing some rabbit for meat, for my family. thank you...

I would suggest going onto the ARBA website and going to the breed sections and click on the breed photos you are interested in that will take you to the breeds association website contact them and they should be able to give you a list of breeders in your area. I would sell ya some out of my barn but Michigan is a bit of a trip From Southern California lol

I have some meat rabbits available in San Diego. They are meat mutts but are a strain that has heavy hindquarters and thick saddles. That's 90% of your meat on a rabbit. They are also of a nice friendly temperament that makes them easy to handle. I have both bucks and does available. They are just getting to 7 weeks and have never shown a health problem.If you want to pick up a couple of does and raise them to 6 months while you get the hang of rabbits you can bring them to be bred to my buck. That will save the expense of building an extra cage and raising a buck.
Pm me if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back